Wednesday, June 20, 2012

From Jessica Schmitz- Buchanan County, IA

Pete,
I was wondering if you have any ideas about what sponsors for the crop tour will have their name on, such as will there be a banner deal or generally what recognition they would get.   I know Taralan will be a sponsor and also Millers Quarry.  I was just wondering if you had any more info I could give them.
Thanks!

Reply: There will be banner ads on the webpage, in the crop tour packets we put together, during the evening wrap-up presentation (powerpoint) and they are encouraged to hang up a banner at the event center if they have one, and make a point to attend and interact with the crop tour participants. If they have an idea about somthing particular they'd like to sponsor, I can work with them on that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment